jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

''Shangri - La'' (PRODOME Singing Club)


My Singing Club

The Lettermen – Shangri-La Lyrics – English  - USA
Translation in progress. P

Your kisses take me to Shangri-La
Each kiss is magic
That makes my little world a Shangri-La
A land of bluebirds and fountains
And nothing to do
But cling to an angel that looks like you.
And when you hold me
How warm you are

Be mine my darling
And spend your life with me in Shangri-La
For anywhere you are is Shangri-La.

How warm you are
And spend your life with me in Shangri-La
For anywhere you are is Shangri-La.
 


Listen to  the song – Escuchar canción
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AptU8UhCdaA

2015 * MY HOMEWORK NETWORK * NON-PROFIT LEARNING RING * CLUB DE PADRES * PROF JML * MEXICO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios, frases de celebridades, preguntas, sugerencias, enlaces interesants, etc. * Comments, quotes, questions, suggestions, interesting links.

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Ancient places

Aprende idiomas leyendo periodicos y revistas * When you learn English, you have to learn in whole sentences and in context * Learn langu...